Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery block in the schedule lines.

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mine is a MTO scenario. I am using planning strategy 50. So a planned order ---> production order will be created against MRP run against each sales order.

When i am placing a delivery block at the header the system is working fine. Its deleting the planned order(converted production order).

when I am placing a delivery block at the schedulle line its not working fine. its not deleting the underlined planned order or production order.

what configuration should I do to make this work.......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

can some one help

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look at the help (press F1) on the field confirmation block at SPRO-> Sales and Distribution ->Basic functions ->Availability check and Transfer of Requirements ->Tranfer of Requirements -> Block quantity confirmation in delivery blocks ->Reasons for and Scope of Delivery Blocks: Transfer of Req. blocks.

It looks applying delivery block at schdule line level will not delete the passed requirements. This is standard SAP behavior. If you want to change this nature, then you may need to use an User-exit.

Following is description given for the field confirmation block;

Confirmation block

Indicates whether the system, in addition to blocking delivery, also blocks the confirmation of order quantities after an availability check during sales order processing.

Example

You may want to block confirmation of sales orders where the creditworthiness of the customer is in question. In this case, you set the confirmation block for the delivery block that relates to credit problems. During sales order entry, when you enter a delivery block because of credit problems, the system, after you save the order, does not confirm any quantities for delivery. In this way, the goods remain available for other customers.

Note

If, before you save a sales order, you look at the schedule line overview, you can see what the system would confirm, if the block were not set. However, as soon as you save the sales order, the confirmed quantities are automatically reset to zero.

Dependencies

If you enter the delivery block at header level, the system transfers the desired delivery quantity for all schedule lines in the requirement. The confirmed quantity is deleted. This function is not available when you enter the delivery block at schedule line level.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We were able to make this work at schedule line level by creating a delivery block for confirmation. And then assigning that block to the Schedule line cat in VOV6.  However we had to use exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_001. And below is the high level logic:

1. Implemented user-exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 for Availability check. The user-exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 is called before the availability check is performed.
2. With-in the user-exit, check if block is equal to the new block, then clear the flag for the ATP check.

My question is that is there any OSS note for this that someone may have come accross so we dont have to use this exit?  Seems like a standard functionality that does nto work.

Thanks in advance!