cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deployment-tlb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

When running the TLB, the system take into account only closest deployment orders in the time, but it doesn't take into account the older deployment orders.

Is there any way to remove the older deployment orders that the TLB didn't agroup in the TLB run?

I have many old deployment orders, that I have to remove manually.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando

its always adviced to delete very old deployed/confimed quantities which are not gaurenteed to be execute.

You can decide a frequency of deletion before your runs because every deployment happens based on the stock situation of that point in time. If you are deploying on a later day it is always beneficial if you delete the old deployment quantaties and take a fresh run ( untill your business necessarily requires othewise).

For deletion as i told you use transaction /SAPAPO/RLCDEL

- regards

Virender

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Fernando

by remove do you mean deletion of deployment categories or is it something else you mean.

If its deletion try sapapo/rlcdel

The deployment categories are in future or past (older ones)??

Can you brief out your requirement a little more

-Viren

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the TLB view, because of the period time of the planning book, the system only show the most recient deployment orders. If you want to view everything you have to change the data selection period manually. So when running the TLB, it is not taking into account the deployments that are not shown in this view.

And after a long period of time there are many deployments orders in the system that never will be included in a Shipment.