cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Print options

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a Sales invoice with 50 pages and i want to take the print out of first 5 pages only,is there any settings in SAP where i can give from to pages,Pls suggest.

Regards

Mahendar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ideal option is as suggested by Yadav, reason being that when we trigger print from output, by default the whole Invoice will be printed. we do not have selection criteria in the same for page numbers.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever we are giving Print option System will shows Popup Print:.

Normally, here we will give Output Device below this we can find one option Page Selection option.

How to use Page selection option:-

Pages selected for printing

You can define which pages should be output in the page selection.

All pages are printed if an entry is not made here.

You can either specify individual pages or a range of pages. These entries are separated by a comma.

Examples:

4 only page 4

2-5 pages 2 to 5

-20 up to and including page 20

3- from and including page 3

4,8-10,15- pages 4, 8 to 10, and page 15 onwards.

by using this option you can select the pages..

Barathi

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Barathi, invoice output is NOT generated using the Print option. You must be confusing this with the report output.

In addition to saving in PDF, this may also be achieved by sending the output to spool and then changing the spool request. To do so, in VF02 in Output -> Communication method -> uncheck 'Print immediately' checkbox and in Further data choose 'Send immediately' option. After you save the document (it might take a few seconds up to a minute to get the spool request), go to SP01, hit Enter and you should see an entry for the invoice. Select it, click 'Print with changed parameters' button. There you will be able to enter the page range and send the document to a printer

However, if you need to do this for many or all the invoices, you'll have to use a custom program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Alternative solution is, convert your Output into PDF and save at your desktop. Then give print command from that PDF and select first 5 pages.

try and revert