Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_TADM51_70 : SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I was just inquiring about this certification and got a reply like this from SAP :

- To appear for Associate level certification without attending any SAP course you need Minimum 1 year of SAP Implementation Experience with minimum of 6 months experience in the module and version in which you wish to take up certification and To appear for Professional level certification you need Minimum to 4 - 7 years of SAP Implementation Experience with minimum of 6 months experience in the module and version in which you wish to take up certification. (Note that Support and testing experience is not accounted for direct certification in all SAP modules except ABAP)

- The last 1 year should be with your present employer

- Your present employer should be a CUSTOMER or PARTNER of SAP

I do not have implementation project exp. but working in SAP BASIS since more than 2 years.

Do you know if they allow someone without implementation project exp. to take exam directly..

One more question. how often SAP schedules exams .. montly or quaterly.

ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I have written this certification.

You need to have minumum 1 year in basis-> does not ned to be implementation only-> u will need a letter from your employer stating that u are in the basis team.

I thnk the certification is monthly; but it varies as per the people enrolled.

http://www.sap.com/india/services/education/certification/index.epx

better to give a call to pearson Vue (they will conduct the test)

Kind regards,

hemanth

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can anyone help me on this ?