Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create configuration guide with IMG object values

martin_jonsson
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all!

Is it possible to generate configuration guide not only with the IMG objects but also with IMG object values?

For instance, if we filled in plant 1000 in customizing, then could this value also be present on the generated configuration guide?

Regards

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

I have the same issue in 2023!

fpistarini
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Morton,

did you have find the answer? I have the same problem now.

Best Regards,

Francisco

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u got answer please let me know.

Vijay

spike_in_heart at yahoo dot com

martin_jonsson
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, seems I was unclear with the question.

I meant the generated word document that can be generated with SOLAR02->Configuration->Generate configuration document.

Here I can download the objects specified in the configuration tab to a word document with the help of a visual basic macro but the content of the IMG objects does not get downloaded.

When I look at the macro in the generated word document, this functionality seems to be somewhat supported but I cannot make the system generate the appropriate excel files..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this report can download IMG data(table / maintenance view / cluster view ) to excel,

the url: [http://sap.song.tw/2011/06/code-yourimg.html]

song.

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check txn SCPR3 for creating BC sets using IMG activity.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible.

Best source for a quick, out-of-the box way to record customizing values is to utilize BC sets. After those have been established, then they can be maintained on the configuration tab next to the IMG Object.