Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the sequence of system modules & user-defined modules

brian_luo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

can u help me clear about the execution sequence about system modules , user-defined modules & the adapter of XI/PI ??

I presume the sequence is first adapter ,second own modules, finally system modules at the sender end.

and the sequence at the receiver end is first own modules , second system modules ,third adapter.

im right?

by the way, how about the sequence when the scenario is be setted to synchronization, specially the sequence of the

response.

thx in advance.

Brian.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
brian_luo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i hav seen the document that u gave before.

but im also not very clear about the sequence.

would u mind telling me if its right that i presumed?

thx for effort and time.

brian

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/a4/f13341771b4c0de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

1. for async sender/receiver adapters, you use modules before the standard adapter module.

2. for sync sender/receiver adapters, you can wither use modules before the standard adapter module (they will affect the request message) or after the adapter module (affecting the response message).

brian_luo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shabarish,

im very thankful 4 ur effort and time,and patience !!

now im so clear abt the query.

best regards

Brian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>and the sequence at the receiver end is first own modules , second system modules ,third adapter.

Not really third adapter. Adapter contains adapter modules. Ideally you should use the term Adapter Engine. For any flow, the message first enters Adapter engine, then goes to module processors. After reaching there, the processing sequence is as mentioned by Shabz. Then it goes out of Adapter Engine.

Regards,

Prateek

brian_luo
Participant
0 Kudos

hi prateek,

thx for ur reply.

regards,

brian

brian_luo
Participant
0 Kudos