cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF error during transfer of Change Numbers (ECN) from R3 to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are facing one CIF transfer problem related to Engineering Change Number (ECN)

The error message is "Processing of Change Number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cancelled" Message Number CC569.

We cannot see more error details in application log.

Please provide some clues on how to deal with this CIF error.

If some one could provide some documentation on ECN CIF process it would be greatful.

Thanks.

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We finally found the issue was with the ECM configuration in APO on the number range definition.

Once aligned no issue with the CIF.

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All

We are getting this error  . I have checked the authorization and ECM setting . But still we are getting the error for one particular change number : GFM0I09HZ4TT .

The user has changed the validity date yesterday . Originally it was in 26.09.2015 and now its 26.09.2014 . She changed it yesterday (29.09.2014 ).

Is the validity date in past the reason . ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We checked the RFC user authorisation and it has SAP_ALL authoriation. Even after that the batch integration model activation gives error "Processing of Change Number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cancelled"

Is there any activity we are missing?

Thanks

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Check Note 705491.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krish,

this seems to be an authorization problem. Please check the authorization roles of your RFC USER. This user can't change

or create changenumbers in your system. This is can be the reason for the error.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tibor,

Yes. You are right. This is RFC authorization issue.

We corrected the authorizations and issue has been resolved.

Thanks for your valuable reply. I have awrded you with points.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at the note Note 726608 - CIF: Termination when transferring change numbers. This should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Senthilrajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for your quick reply in this regard.

I have checked with our technical team and found that note 755358 "CIF : Cancellation of note 726608" has been implemented in our systems. (SCM4.1)

The 755358 overwrites the 726608 code and it is part of service pack SAPKEY4103 and higher releases.

But, inspite implemented these notes we are facing the above cif error.

Could you please suggest further to get rid of this error. please advice wether we are missing any master data settings here.

Thanks.