error during project release?
We are using ECC5, kindly let know how DIMP component is made active.
We want to implement BOS (Bill of Services).
Thanks in advance
thanks & regards
You can use transaction SFW1 to:
● Create normal and conflict switches
● Assign packages to switches
● Display all objects that are switched via direct assignment. You assign switches to these objects in the respective tools. For example, you assign switches to screen fields in the Screen Painter.
● Display switch settings
● Define conflict switches for normal switches
You can also use the Object Navigator (transaction SE80) to create switches. To do so, in the context menu of a package, choose Create ® Other (2) ® Switch.
You must have created a package to which to assign your switches.
1. Start transaction SFW1.
2. Choose the Append Row pushbutton.
A new row is added to your Switch Definitions list.
3. Specify the name of your new switch and fill in the other required fields.
4. In the main toolbar, choose Check.
The system checks whether you have filled in all the information correctly.
5. Select the new switch and choose Detail from the toolbar.
A new pane is displayed below.
6. Choose the Packgs tab.
7. In the Packages column, specify the package to which you want to assign your switch.
8. In the Packs tab toolbar, choose Check Entries.
9. Select the new switch and choose Activate.
If all prerequisites are met, the system assigns an Active status to your switch. Refresh the transaction to see the updated status.
You have created and activated a new switch.