Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

401 Unauthorized error in sxmb_moni in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting error in sxmb_moni --- "401 Unauthorized" IN pi 7.1

When I checked Cache Monitoring I can see the below error in Mapping Runtime Cache

Connection to system DIRECTORY using application DIRECTORY lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://cscappnoi021.asiapac.globalcsc.net:50000/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/int?container=any" with user "PIISUSER". Response code is 401, response message is "Unauthorized"

I have checked my PIISUSER and PIIAFUSER . Both the Users are not locked.

I have also done SXI_CACHE and CPA Cache. Both are fine .

But still I am gettiug error.

Pls suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rachit,

Possible tips for ur prb...

1. Check XIAPPLUSER is having this Role -SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

2. If the error is in XI Adapter, then your port entry should J2EE port 5<System no>

3. If the error is in Adapter Engine

u2013then have a look into SAP note- 821026, Delete the Adapter Engine cache in transaction SXI_CACHE Goto --> Cache.

4. May be wrong password for user XIISUSER

5. May be wrong password for user XIAFUSER

u2013 for this Check the Exchange Profile and transaction SU01, try to reset the password -Restart the J2EE Engine to activate changes in the Exchange Profile After doing this, you can restart the message.

Hope dis will help.....

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done all the activities

u2022 Check XIAPPLUSER is having this Role -SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

u2022 If the error is in XI Adapter, then your port entry should J2EE port 5<System no>

u2022 If the error is in Adapter Engine

Delete the Adapter Engine cache in transaction SXI_CACHE Goto --> Cache.

u2022 May be wrong password for user XIISUSER

u2022 May be wrong password for user XIAFUSER

u2013 for this Check the Exchange Profile and transaction SU01, try to reset the password -Restart the J2EE Engine to activate changes in the Exchange Profile After doing this, you can restart the message

Still I am facing the same 401 Unauthorized error.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rachit,

Check out the port number http://cscappnoi021.asiapac.globalcsc.net:50000...is it a correct port? ( looks like default one)

Try to access this link directly using internet explorer. Check if you can access it using your userid/pwd. Most likely your port is incorrect.

Thanks,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rachit,

Have you implemented SSL in XI box? If yes, then that may be the reason. If not then please could you elaborate the case a bit more.

Since your PIISUSER and PIAPPLUSER are not locked then chances of error due to wrong password can be ruled out. Only problem that I can think of is due to SSL. Also please check with the System Administrators that all your J2EE components are running fine or not. Also check the Tablespace availibility inside your XI box which may cause this kind of uncertain problems. Try to get the trace files (stored in server0 or server 1 location) and provide us some more error information from that as soon as you get the same message in SXMB_MONI.

Regards,

Sugata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is some problem in the connection .

Check the SLDCHECK.

else contact your basis team

Regards,

Jude