Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

f-02 only for parking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

User want only parking in f-02 ,

I gave on display authorization to that particular tcode, after that also user can able to post the thing in f-02,

Is there any alternative ?

Thanks in advanca

Best Regards

Dilip Pasila

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is there a specific reason you want to use f-02 and not one of the other transactions to park your G/L account items?

SAP provide standard transaction FV50 to park G/L items, so you may be able to do some comparisons with those transactions - Suggest you work with the finance functional teams to identify the most appropriate route.

If you definitely need to use f-02 then I agree that tracing the authorisation checks will give you a better understanding of what checks are being performed - could your test user be gaining the authorisation to post from other roles?

Tom.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Put on trace and see what is actually happening with your role. Trace would give you a better picture and clue.

Regards,

Brahmeshwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is there a specific reason you want to use f-02 and not one of the other transactions to park your G/L account items?

SAP provide standard transaction FV50 to park G/L items, so you may be able to do some comparisons with those transactions - Suggest you work with the finance functional teams to identify the most appropriate route.

If you definitely need to use f-02 then I agree that tracing the authorisation checks will give you a better understanding of what checks are being performed - could your test user be gaining the authorisation to post from other roles?

Tom.

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

I have gone through this kind of issue and wasted lot of time behind this. Finally I found that from authorization you can provide access to post only not park. Though business will always looking for opposite.

Check the F_BKPF* objects for F-02 txn. Here access to 01 ACTVT is for posting and access ACTVT (77+01) is for parking. So providing access to parking will automatically gives access to posting.

Arpan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks P Arpan,