cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue/Messages Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In SOLAR 01 transaction, there is a tab for Issues/Message. In that tab there is a first column named Type which will have two option in drop down, Message - BMIS and Issue - SAIS.

My query is can we add more types like messages and issues. If so were it has to be configured.

thanks and regards

Praveen.J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to re-open this question, as my client has the same requirement. We have multiple document types and would like to select from any of them in SOLAR01 and SOLAR02.  The standard only gives you access to SLFN and SLFI. What about SDCR, SDAD, and any custom ones?

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

the tab Messages/Issues is prepared only for documents of type Messages and Issues. These types (BMIS for Messages and SAIS for Issues)  are fixed values of Domain HIER_RTYPE_IM, which is used in the list of values for field Type. Besides that the standard program behind SOLAR01/SOLAR02 is considering only the creation of Messages and Issues as well, this is hard coded, function codes SA_CREATE_MESSAGE and SA_CREATE_ISSUE (assigned to button Create). If you use ZLFN instead of SLFN it will be reflected in the tab, i.e., instead of creating SLFN you could use ZLFN, but no other transaction types not related to messages/issues such as ChaRM change request or documents.

Best regards,

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, thanks for the bad news . The good part is it was quick!

Greetings,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Marcel,

This is customizable now, tcode SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN .

find in menu Cross-project options - transaction types

here you can add any transaction type for specific or all projects

Rg Dan

praveen_jagadeesan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Anybody got solution for this.

Thanks and regards

Praveen.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

By default you will have, ISSUES and MESSAGES only in SOLAR01/02..