cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to extract the threshold values of all Performance MTE's?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have anybody found a way to extract the threshold values of all Performance MTE's from a specific Monitor? (other than getting an ABAP programmer involved)

And it would be even more perfect if the threshold history could be included in the extracted data.

Using "RZ20->Views->Threshold values" just isn't practical for reporting/documentation purposes when you have lots of systems/MTE's

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrik,

All the information that you looking for is in a table 'ALGRPCUSPF', access it via txn SE16, in the field 'SETNAME' enter the name of the variant that you have configured.

Unfortunately if this does not satisfy you requirement, the best way would be to get an ABAP/4 developer involved.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Riyaan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riyaan,

It was very helfpul - the table was just what I was looking for.

Next step for me will be to find a way to automatically extract the data from 200+ systems so I don't have to go into SE16 on every system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrik,

All the information that you looking for is in a table 'ALGRPCUSPF', access it via txn SE16, in the field 'SETNAME' enter the name of the variant that you have configured.

Unfortunately if this does not satisfy you requirement, the best way would be to get an ABAP/4 developer involved.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Riyaan.