SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management Cut Over

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Was implemented in 2003, but FM was not implemented at that time. I need your advise regarding the data which is already posted in SAP system before FM. FM golive date is January, 2010.

Should we transfer all the document since 2003 to dec,2009 .... or only open PO/PR

3 REPLIES 3

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

First, please check the online help:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60/helpdata/en/f0/ca5716260211d28a430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]

Recording Actual and Commitment Data ->SAP Internal Data Transfer

Kind regards

Mar

0 Kudos

Thanks Mar, I studied all from help.SAP,.....SAP system gave some program to transfer the data & I tested it, its working fine....But I have confusion, should I transfer all the document from 2003 to dec 2009 before FM Activation?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally, it makes no sense, only if your client insists. But even in this case I'd try persuading him to withdraw this idea. Some documents from recent 2009, that will be modified in 2010, will require FM assignment, though, but these cases could be treated separately.

Regards,

Eli