cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can system produce one single invoice for bulk of sales orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie all...

I have a few questions with regards to sales orders per Billing.

1) Can the system cater for creation of only ONE Invoice for about 8,000 sales orders in one click of VF04?

2) Is there a limit of sales order to be created in ONE Invoice? If there is, how much is the maximum limit?

3) If can, will there be any performance issue to the system? Waht are the impact that we should be aware of?

I've tested billing for lesser sales orders (execute VF04 for 5,427 s/orders only). However, the system still produce 2 Invoices and yet still has remaining 407 sales orders not processed.

i have read the discussion about Billing line item here but the issue is still uncleared to me.

TQVM!

Haryati haron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you can see the split analysis in billing, system will say why the split has happened. Please search the forum for more details on split analysis. Numerous times this topic was discussed.

Also if you generate billing for more than 1000 line items, accounting document will not be generated. Please take care of this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

TQ for your reply.

1) AS per my testing, i find no split analysis given by the system. The split analysis field is grey at VF03. If that's the case, can i assume that my scenario is not a split analysis issue?

2) Also if you generate billing for more than 1000 line items in billing, accounting document will not be generated. Please take care of this. - I've checked my test data, my Billing document has more than 4,000 line items but the accounting document was completely generated. Can you please clarify?

TQ!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie all.

My appology for the above post. I have double check the bill and found the split analysis as mentioned by G.

As this is my first time encounter the split scenario, would appreciate if anybody would share the knowledge on how to tackle my issue here. I found tHE split analysis as follows:

Split due to different header data

Fld Name 0300001429 0300001430

Country of Destination MY SG

Region (State, Province, Count SL SG

Country of Sales Tax ID Number MY SG

Reference Document Number 0300001429 0300001430

Payment Reference 0300001429 0300001430

1) All sales order's Sold-to-Party hardcoded to onely one customer - e.g 10919 but different Ship-to-Party

2) I assume that Country of Destn, Region and Country of Sls Tax Id data is taken from Customer master data but why does it takes Ship-to-Party customer master data? Can i change it to take Sod-to-party Master data?

3) I believe i need to change the Origin sls tax no from A (Ship-to-Part) to C (Sold-to-Party) but can anybody pls help pointing out the tcode or menu path to do so? (TQ!).

4) believe also should point #4 above be resolved, Ref Doc No. and Payment Ref No. will not be an issue anymore.

Appreciate any feedback.

TQVM!

3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie all.

My appology for the above post. I have double check the bill and found the split analysis as mentioned by G.

As this is my first time encounter the split scenario, would appreciate if anybody would share the knowledge on how to tackle my issue here. I found tHE split analysis as follows:

Split due to different header data

Fld Name 0300001429 0300001430

Country of Destination MY SG

Region (State, Province, Count SL SG

Country of Sales Tax ID Number MY SG

Reference Document Number 0300001429 0300001430

Payment Reference 0300001429 0300001430

1) All sales order's Sold-to-Party hardcoded to onely one customer - e.g 10919 but different Ship-to-Party

2) I assume that Country of Destn, Region and Country of Sls Tax Id data is taken from Customer master data but why does it takes Ship-to-Party customer master data? Can i change it to take Sod-to-party Master data?

3) I believe i need to change the Origin sls tax no from A (Ship-to-Part) to C (Sold-to-Party) but can anybody pls help pointing out the tcode or menu path to do so? (TQ!).

4) believe also should point #4 above be resolved, Ref Doc No. and Payment Ref No. will not be an issue anymore.

Appreciate any feedback.

TQVM!

3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie. Appreciate any help.

One of the criteria that caused my invoice split is the Origin of Sls tax ID (VBRK-STCEG_H)

I need to default this field from A (Ship-to-party) to C (Sold-to-Party) but i don't know where to do it.

Please guide me. TQ!

Answers (0)