Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Table maintenance

Hi all,

I have a strange problem. I have a custom table called ztfin_ftpr and there is a field called ZKPRS which is a currency field. Length is 11 and 4 decimal places.

When I view the contents of the table future prce zkprs in a row is displayed as 0.6200 but when I go to sm30 and display it is displayed as 62.00. I tried to adjust the table from se14 but the contents do not reflect the same. Can anyone explain what could be the reason behind this ?

<u><b>Reference table is T001 and reference field is waers.</b></u>

Regards,

Varun.

Message was edited by: varun sonu

Tags:
replied

TCURX will be maintained for all those currencies for which you want to maintain different decimals than the standard 2 decimal places. That is why you will not see USD in there. <b>Do not configure it for your purpose as that will have so many implications all over the system.</b>

As I mentioned before, why can't you just define it as a DEC field? As long as you are using currency field, you have to take care of the currency key(reference field) as well. If you are not dealing with multiple currencies on your Z table, why not simply define the field as a normal DEC field?

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question