Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price and item category update

aditya_rayalu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The requirement is to update price in the sales orders automatically based on the changes done on the Price Condition records and also collective update of Item Categories for the required items in sales orders.

We could investigate and found that transaction VA05 has the functionality to update price collectively for sales orders based on the changes done in the condition master records. But it does not have the functionality to change Item Categories. For this we could find transaction code MASS to be beneficial. But we don't want to give access of MASS to the users as using this transaction they an change everything and anything of a sales order.

So pls let me knw any functional module which directly update the price and item categories to build a custom trnx..or any transaction to be used..

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Item category will have the impact on Pricing only to the extend that whether the Item category is Pricing relevant or not. If the item category is changed in sales order, it will have immediate impact of Pricing relevance. It will have no other impact.

Price is determined based on Sales Area (Sales OrganisationDistribution ChannelDivision) + Customer Pricing Procedure + Document pricing Procedure.

Sales Area: any document in SD is created for sales area

Customer pricing procedure: maintained in Customer Master

Document Pricing Procedure: maintained in Sales Document Type.

Hope the above is helpful.

regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Write a requirement routine and assign that to your condition type in pricing procedure like:

IF Price changes.

vbap-pstyv = new item category.

end if

So every time you change pricing it will update item category as well.

aditya_rayalu
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi yadav

i want to do mass update of pricing and item category...

so suggest me some way to update...

aditya_rayalu
Explorer
0 Kudos

to update the item category... iam using bapi i.e bapi_saleorder_change. is this will work to update item category...

but with pricing i have no clue...suggest me some way...