cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Import ABAP Migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am doing a migration from my PRD system, and i have an error in IMPORT_ABAP.After reviewing the logs find this message in SAPAPPL2_7.log

DDL statement failed

(CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "TFAIT~0" ON "TFAIT" ( "SPRA", "IDENT", "JAHR", "VON" ) TABLESPACE

PSAPSR3 STORAGE (INITIAL 79872 NEXT 0000000040K MINEXTENTS 0000000001 MAXEXTENTS 2147483645

PCTINCREASE 0 ) NOLOGGING COMPUTE STATISTICS )

DbSlExecute: rc = 99

(SQL error 1452)

error message returned by DbSl:

ORA-01452: cannot CREATE UNIQUE INDEX; duplicate keys found

(DB) INFO: disconnected from DB

i try run this command:

sqlplus "/as sysdba"

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "TFAIT~0" ON "TFAIT" ( "SPRA", "IDENT", "JAHR", "VON" ) TABLESPACE

PSAPSR3 STORAGE (INITIAL 79872 NEXT 0000000040K MINEXTENTS 0000000001 MAXEXTENTS 2147483645

PCTINCREASE 0 ) NOLOGGING COMPUTE STATISTICS;

But the output is:

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Thanks a lot for the help

Alberto Gil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP Note 11369 - ORA-1452 during import after export from other system

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

By the looks of it you have used the standard splt STR's on the Export.

To me you the primary index is already been created.Could it be in another STR file ?

As for the sqlplus "/ as sysdba" try connecting in as your sap scema or put <sap scema>.table

If it is already created, in your command files EXT STR just change the value from 'E' to OK if my memory serves me right.

You then can re-run the failed SAPAPPL2_7 by using the syntax in the SAPAPPL2_7.log

hope this helps

Regards

mark

stefan_koehler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alberto,

the difference between R3load and the one you tried manually is, that you didn't try to create the index in the SAP schema ... that's the reason why you get an "ORA-00942: table or view does not exist".

The other "real" error "ORA-01452: cannot CREATE UNIQUE INDEX; duplicate keys found" ... you need to identify the dupliacte rows and decide if you can resolve this issue by your own or not. Sapnote #23237 describes the procedure howto identify these rows.

Regards

Stefan