cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove $ Dollar Sign from Header Section of the WEB / WAD Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I tried various other options and searched SDN to get an appropriate Response but could not find anything of much help.

I am having Revenue Figures in my WAD / Web Report. Currency unit which is Dollar ($) is appearing in the header section above every KF but I want the $ to appear after every amount value rather than in the Header Section.

As I have some key figures in rows sections, the dollar ($) unit appearing in the column section are not looking good. So please suggest and guide me to remove the dollar sign ($) from header section and have the dollar($) sign appear after every amount key figure.

Any help, guidance and suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks in Advance to all Experts.

Thanks & regards,

Sunny.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In WAD Template, Properties of Analysis Item ( Web-Item) you will find a option of Scaling Factor Visible - Uncheck It.

For BEx Report Go to T. Code RSCUSTV27 and Copy the template name used for Ad Hoc Analysis, Open That template using WAD in that template go to Properties of Analysis Item ( Web-Item) you will find a option of Scaling Factor Visible - Uncheck It.

Regards,

Ankit.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit

Thanks a Lot. Your Reply helped a lot and I was able to acheive the expected results. Points have been awarded.

Thanks & regards,

Sunny.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On your BEx query level try using NODIM function for that KF.

It should solve your problem.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Rashmi.