cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9ASPPDRPM Missing Products

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a BW developer, tasked with extracting data from SCM, specifically from the DRP Matrix. We have leveraged standard DataSource 9ASPPDRPM as the basis of our development and have built a custom class/methods that are executed as part of a DataSource enhancement BADi (SE19).

In unit testing, we typically ran with one or several (no more than 20 products) specified on the InfoPackage selection tab. This worked just fine. However, when running wide open (no product value populated in the selection), some products are excluded from the extract.

For example, if I run 9ASPPDRPM (without the custom logic on top of it) for product "A" in RSA3, I receive the data I expect. If I run it wide open (only specifying the required planning version "000" or active version in this case, I get various products but product "A" is ommitted. I cannot determine why and there are no OSS notes that seem to indicate a problem with missed records.

If anyone has experienced this, please let me know. All help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue might be with RSA3 actually... RSA3 is not meant to display all data but to test the extractor.

Did you try to load the data a a cube and check there?

Thanks and Regards

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. The data is staged at a DSO layer and then loaded to a cube. The same results were validated in the PSA (post extraction) and within the DSO data target.