Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JM

In sales order data , if you want the double line entry screen then click on Item overview tab then you can see the double line entry screen where you can enter the material data also

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for your quick response, I am into item overview but I could not see any double line screen there, I am still seeeing the same fields what i see in sales tab. Can you plz give me little more informantion on this like what is double lintry screen, what is use of it and how to reach this screenn in sales order.

Thankls in advance

JM

Edited by: JM on Oct 21, 2009 9:31 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JM

In sales tab you can see the lines where we enter the material and its quantity. and that is called as double line entry . But if you want to view only double line entry screen then you should view item overview tab where you can see only the lines where you can enter the material , its quantity . . So you can view in sales order data double line entry in sales tab and item overview tab also.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath & Yadav,

Thank you both for your answers & time. Actually my requirement is to enter condition type EDI2 (customer expected price) in sales order and check if price determined by the system is exceeded the customer expected price. Is yes howmuch it is exceded and whether sales order becomes incomplete or not if if the determined price exceeds the limit mentioned in the formula.

I did it by going to conditions tab in item level but sales order is not becoming incomplete even though the price determined by the system exceds the customer expected price more than the limit mentioned in formula.

So I want to enter the condition type EDI2 in double line entry screen and check whether it work properly or not. Can you plz tell me where I can enter the condition type in overviw screen (there is condition type field in overview screen but it is showing in display mode). Are you sure that the overview screen and the double line entry screen, the document at below link is takls are same, if yes can you plz guide me how I can enter condition type EDI2 in overview screen.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/93/743469546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Thanks in advance

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JM

1st. If you want condition type should be editable in overview screen, you can use user exit at PBO at MV45A0ZZ.

2nd. Let take an example of PR00 as base condition, make it open for manual entry.

Once PR00 got fetch automatically from condition records, just enter new (customer expected price) price in overview field (line item amount field).

Write a calculation routine such that it will check these two entries from xkomv structure.

if expected price > automatic price.

xkomv-kebtr = 0.

endif.

maintain net price in your incompletion log. So when expected price > automatic price, sales order becomes incomplete.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JM

I found that, you have entered the Condition Type EDI2 at Item level, which is wrong.

EDI2 compares the overall item value, that means, Price for each item multipied by number of units.

Suppose, in the order, you have 10 pieces of material M1 (Rs.100/- per piece price). Then the overall item value is 10x100= Rs.1000/-.

EDI2 compares this overall item value. So , you need to enter EDI2 at the Header level of the document. If the difference is more than 1 currecncy unit (in this example, Rs.1/-), then , when you will save the order, system will give the pop up that the document is incomplete.

In the above example, suppose, you enter, EDI2 at Header level as Rs.997/-.

Now, the difference is Rs.1000 - Rs.997 = Rs.3, which is more than the allowed deviation by EDI2 (i.e, maximum Rs.1/- only).

When you will save the order, system will mark this document as incomplete.

EDI2 compares the overall item value and accepts a maximum deviation of 1 currency unit and this is guided by the "formula 8 "assigned to EDI2 in the Pricing Procedure, in the "Alt cal type" field.

So, ensure that, Formula 8 has been assigned to EDI2 in the Pricing procedure.

If you want to enter the Customer expected price for an item, then you have got another condition type EDI1, which you can enter at item level. EDI1 compares each item value and accepts for a maximum deviation of 0.5 currency unit (in our example 5 paise maximum). If the deviation is more than this allowed limit, then system will mark the document (order) as incomplete when you save it.

This is guided by "Formule 9" assigned to EDI1 in the Pricing Procedure.

Hope this will help.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Thanks for your reply, now it is working fine all settings what you suggested helped me to resolve the issue. one small correction is that, we have to maintain field VBAP-CEPOK in incopmlition log than maintaining VBAP-NETPR to make the document incomplet if deviation is more than specified limit

@ pradyumna,

Thyanks for your answer as well but i would like to crrect one thing that, yes, as you said if we use condition type EDI2 it will check with the item net value but not with item price. if order is having 1 line item the you can maintain the condition type either in header level or item levl as item net value & document net value will be same but if order has more than 1 line item then we have to maintain the condition type EDI2 only at item level but not at header level as it checks with item net value but not with document net value. hope you understand it and let me know if you any questions...

Thanks to everyone once again for your contribution and time spent.

Regards,

JM