cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are no accrued amounts; settlement is not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

I´m trying to perform an account settlement through the tcode VA88. I think I´m informing all the fields properly, but the system returns me the following message:

"There are no accrued amounts; settlement is not possible."

Has anyone seen somethin like this before?

Thanks in advance.

Adriano Cardoso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer note 179533

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if there is a result analysis (RA) key associated with the sales order. If so then the RA needs to be performed before settlement. RA posts the accrued values to table COSB and the settlement reads these values from table COSB to execute the settlement.

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradyumna, thanks for the explanation, but our scenario is not about rebates.

Actually we are trying to configure SD in order to sell services and material from the same contract, and we want to settle the costs against this contract (being the cost object).We create the entire process (contract, sales order, production and CS orders and billing), access VA88 and try to settle, and the system returns the above mentioned error message.

The goal is to make CO PA (KE30) to show all revenues and costs regarding this contract.

Regards,

Adriano Cardoso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, but here in Brazil we do not work with rebates, and I´m not sure I undestood the "minimun quantity not reached" part.

Anyway, maybe I should have one or more conditions flagged as "Accruals" in the pricing procedure? In this way I´d have "accrued amount" in the moment of the settlement.

Adriano Cardoso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the Pricing Procedure, for certain Condition type you must have assigned "ERU" under the Accrual column. System understands here that for that Condition type , accrual has to be posted in FI.

In Rebate process we assign ERU under Accrual column for the Condition type (for example BO02), in the Pricing Procedure.

When we create a Rebate Agreement, we maintain a condition record for the Condition type (for example BO02).

In the condition record, we specify the "Rebate rate" and "Accrual rate".

If, "Accrual rate" has been NOT been entered in the Condition record, then system does not post any accrual to Accounting.

So, in my view, you should check, whether you have specified the accrual rate in SD or not. Beacuse, somewhere you must be specifying the accrual rate in your practice. Possibly, that is missing.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The understanding based on message is there is no ammount accrued, which can be settled. Can you check if any amount is accrued? As per my understanding this is with respect to rebate.

It may also be possible that the minimum quantity required, may not have been reached, due to which amount is not accrued.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka