cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing group in Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can any one please let me know how to pull purchasing group from material master to shopping cart. When i create a shopping cart there is one default purchasing group getting pulled in to the shopping cart. This is because the resposiblity of the purchasing group is configured to take all the product categories.

Now business wants to pull the purchasing groups from material master to the shopping cart. Can any one guide me the configuration on this scenario.

Thanks,

Sree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in srm , there is no relationship between material and purchase group.

in srm we do have relationwhip with purchase group vs product category responsibility.

in mm , we do have relationshp wiith material master and purchase group right in purchasing view.

br

muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

If u want to change the Purchase group at run time then u want to use BBP_DOC_Change_Badi.

which is use to overrite the standard settings.... try this badi....

thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and can you please let me know Isn't that a standard setting to get the purchasing group from Material master?

Please let me know apart from BADI Implementation is there any way to get the purchasing group from material master ( Product catalogue) to shopping cart.

Thanks,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI...

I dont think so there is a standard settings available....