cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party billing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

In third party order , after statistical MIGO (without MIRO)( I maintained copy controls as per requirement) if I am trying to do invoice in VF04 with my order number,I am unable to do it because order number is not showing in VF04.Can someone Plz suggest me?

regards,

Seetaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you friends for your response.

regards,

Seetaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the link is helpful:

http://help.sap.com/bp_bl603/BBLibrary/HTML/107_EN_IN.htm

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seetaram

In Third party order , you can do without MIGO but not without MIRO. and that is the reason you are facing the problem when you have run VF04. Now when you run the VF04 wrf to sales order number also , it wont show . because MIRO is not done.

Regards

Srinath

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the third party item category in VOV7, as per note 210561 - When is a third-party item displayed in VF04?

Following are the details of the note;

Symptom

When is a third-party item displayed in the billing due list (Transaction VF04) and when can it be billed?

Additional key words

TAS, third-party, third-party order, purchase order item

Cause and prerequisites

Solution

The system displays a third-party item in the billing due list if the billing status of the item (VBUP-FKSAA) is on 'not yet billed' or 'partially billed'.

This status is determined:

1. for an item with relevancy for billing B - order-related in accordance with order quantity (Transaction VOV7) if the sales order was created with the third-party item.

2. for an item with relevancy for billing F - order-related in accordance with invoice receipt quantity if an invoice receipt was posted in MM for the third-party item.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Without MIRO can I do invoice in VF04 with my order number if I implement this note?

regards,

seetaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you friends for your immediate response. I have to test with note number 210561 with help of Technical team.

regards,

Seetaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Is there any workaround process for this issue?

regards,

Seetaram

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seetaram

With the help of that note you can do i Suppose , but it is advised to do MIRO and then billing

Regards

Srinath

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try out the following suggestion in order to resolve the issue for third party billing case.

1. For your item category "xxx", please maintain the billing relevance as "B" that mean it shall be picking the Sales order quantity.

2. The copy control from Sales order type to Billing document type for your item category, the billing relevance should be "B"

Regards,

Sarthak