Did you mean: 

SAPMP56T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue related to travel management.

Program name: SAPMP56T

We are freshly implementing in ECC 6.0 and we already have SAP 4.7 now

We have added custom screen development to SAP standard program i.e. SAPMP56T

In the Screen 9999 in SAP 4.7 version and we want same scenario in ECC 6.0. To get the same in ECC 6.0, we moved the Screen 9999 changes in Program SAPMP56T to ECC 6.0 from SAP 4.7 (through transport request). While moving the transport we got below error.

u201C

Program SAPMP56PS_TRG, Include MP56T_GEN_ROUTINES: Syntax error in line 000648

Field 'EXP_FROM_PL' is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a 'DATA'

Program SAPMP56T, Include MP56TO00: Syntax error in line 001141

Field 'EXP_FROM_PL' is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a u2018DATAu2019.

Now we are getting short dump in all the travel related transactions and we are unable to find any solution in the market place for to revert back the changes which took place when we did the above transport.

Please suggest how to correct this error.

Thanks in Advacne

RameshG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The transport request has changed the version of some standard program. You need to find that program and activate the penultimate version by going to version management. Till the time this is not done, the dumps will come.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

How to retrive the standard program request version .

Any body know please let me know

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest recreating it since obviously some code has changed in the Travel module.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh.

Ho did you implemented cusmer screen 9999 in program SAPMP56T ?

Did you modify standard directly ? How to modify this standard program to add my custom ZZfields ?

thanks.

Glauco