SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outsorting Check(rule) help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

A new outsorting check(rule) will need to be developed to check during a final billing procedure each contract/installation's number of service days in the billing period, if the number of service days exceeds the numeric value set in the configuration table than the billing document will be placed in the billing outsort list for verification.

Please can someone explain me how work with the outsorting check is this a regular abap program or it needs to be created in somewhere else? How apply the check to the billing procedure once is done, please experts guide through this, thanks in advance.

Regards, Norman Vargas

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please take a look at the following SPRO path

IMG>SAP Utilities>Tools>System Modifications>User-Defined Enhancements for Billing-->Define Check List for Billing

Read the documentation for this node and come back if you have further questions. You will assign your custom checks to outsorting groups by following the IMG path below.

IMG>SAP Utilities>Contract Billing>Billing Execution>Outsorting for Billing-->Define Outsorting Check Groups for Billing

IMG>SAP Utilities>Contract Billing>Billing Execution>Outsorting for Billing-->Define Checks per Outsorting Check Group for Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello , thank you very much this was exactly what I need but now I'm getting an warning it says: "Client ### has status not modifiable" is this a configuration problem, that they need to give me access? for me to be able to create the outsort check.

0 Kudos

This means you are trying to do the configuration in a client that doesn't allow you to configure. Please check with your team to find out which development client you need to be in to do this configuration and also which development client you need to be to do the coding part of it (if they are different).

0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

The functional team already set the outsort check (ZNO_OF_DAYS). How do I link the abap code with this outsort check, do I have to create a regular abap program or there is another process on how to code the outsort check, thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

See the help documentation of the following activity in configuration.

SAP Utilities>Tools>System Modifications>User-Defined Enhancements for Billing>Define Check List for Billing

Your function module should be named ISU_VAL_ZNO_OF_DAYS according to this documentation.

The interface of the function module should be like this

*"       IMPORTING
*"             REFERENCE(X_TE327) LIKE  TE327 STRUCTURE  TE327
*"       CHANGING
*"             REFERENCE(XY_OBJ) TYPE  ISU2A_BILLING_DATA
*"             REFERENCE(XY_OUTCNSO) LIKE  ERCHO-OUTCNSO
*"       EXCEPTIONS
*"              GENERAL_FAULT

Edited by: Srinivas Adavi on Nov 4, 2009 5:59 PM

0 Kudos

Your function module must actually start with a Z.

ZISU_VAL_ZNO_OF_DAYS.

0 Kudos

No. It should not start with Z. Whatever Srinivas Adavi has written is absolutely correct.

Regards,

Pranaya