Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting Payroll Report PC00_M08_CALC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been tasked with looking to prevent payroll administrators running a payroll on a specific area, that our business is no longer responsible for. The transaction I am looking to restrict is PC00_M08_CALC.

It appears possible to restrict access to running the report by removing access to IT0009 in object P_ORGIN, this of course will then prevent users viewing that particular infotype within the individual personnel record.

Does anyone know how to restrict the reprot itself from running the payroll for a specific area ?

Thanks

Simon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Corresponding object os P_PCLX. You need to restrict field RELID to the areas you need to run.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

You should be able to combine instrances of P_ORGIN in the role, to allow display access to IT0009 in the role for the areas you wish to retain, while denying any kind of maintain access to the infotype for the restricted area.

What criteria will you be using to restrict the access - is it as simple as using personnel area?

Tom.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Corresponding object os P_PCLX. You need to restrict field RELID to the areas you need to run.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your response, ideally I would be looking to prevent the payroll (transaction PC00_M08_CALC) being ran for one specific area.

This is to prevent our payroll team from running the payroll for an external unit that we are no longer responsible for

Regards

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help with this issue, we have discovered that it is possible to prevent the payroll being ran for a particular area by unchecking the relevant field with table T549A.This then prevents that particular payroll being ran

Thanks

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your assistance with this issue