Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk: Creation of message during non-office hour

florin_radulea
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I want to know how can I configure my Solution Manager if one of my clients (satellite system) creates a Support Service Message from their satellite sistem to Solution Manager durring non-office hour (for exemple in weekend) and those message will be automatic forwarded to SAP.

My Solution Manager now is configured to accept messages and forwarding manually to SAP Suport.

Can you please, from your experience let me know if this is possible and how can I configure this?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Florin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Hello

> I want to know how can I configure my Solution Manager if one of my clients (satellite system) creates a Support Service Message from their satellite sistem to Solution Manager durring non-office hour (for exemple in weekend) and those message will be automatic forwarded to SAP.

> My Solution Manager now is configured to accept messages and forwarding manually to SAP Suport.

> Can you please, from your experience let me know if this is possible and how can I configure this?

> Thanks in advance.

Hi Florin,

I assume, that you work as a service provider (VAR).

Please see the following guide, which includes automatic forwarding in during non-office hour.

Configuration of Service Desk für VAR (ST400 SP18+) Sept 09

Best regards,

Ruediger

florin_radulea
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Ruediger , I am working as a service provider.

Thank you very much

Your answer has resolved our probblem, that was exactly what we are looking for.

Best regards,

Florin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain the scenario completely like why you are forwarding the messages to SAP manually and why this needs to be automated now?

Raj

florin_radulea
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thank you for response

This is required by SAP for checking Solution Manager (GoingLive Check).

SAP want all sended messages between friday afternoon and monday to be automatic forwarded to SAP Suport, since in our Solution Manager in weekend nobody is working.

The scenario is the following:

monday to friday --- all messages comming in our solution manager, and if we can't solve them we will forward to SAP Suport

friday afternoon to monday--all messages will be automatic redirected to SAP Suport from our Solution Manager

Edited by: Florin Radulea on Oct 22, 2009 8:27 AM

Edited by: Florin Radulea on Oct 22, 2009 8:27 AM