cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning message in BW Report through Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I really need your help to remove the waring message.

For the purpose of changing the description on the Selection screen from “Cost Cetnters (Authorised Values)” to “Funds Centers” I had changed the ZCCTRATI variable description to Funds Centers

Issue:

When we open the old report we see the following information message.

" Value if variable ZCCTRAT1 is automatically converted

"

I did go to TC RSRT as of Dinesh,Vijay advice ,Just want to know that what message i need to Click .because i could nt find the relevant message

Can u help me how to remove this ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

Edit to add: Here I assume you have a Web Application Designer (WAD) report.

You can suppress system and warning messages in WAD. Try this and see if it helps.

- Go to your WAD report

- In the top part of the properties window there is a drop down box. Open this box and select the top level entry there. This should be the name of your report.

- Click Web Item

- Check the following two checkboxes: "Do not Display System Messages" and "Do not Display Warnings".

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Petter

Message was edited by: M Petter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Petter,

Thanks for u r reply.I am not using WAD.I am accessing BW reports through Portal.Any idea how to remove these warnings.

I apprecaite u r help.

Regards

Mano

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manohar,

basically , these settings can be done for the query as well. select query properties in BeX and select do not display warnings... that should do the trick..

Arun

Assigning points is a way of saying thank you in SDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun,

In the query properties ,I could not find the Option "Do not display warning" .

Can you please tell me where i can do ?

Thanks a lot

Manohar

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manohar,

Execute the query , go to settings on the BeX toolbar , it is the icon between the "Spanner" and "Question Mark" , select suppress warnings from server.

Now publish the query on web and use the URL for diaplaying on Portal.

Another option is :

1. Open any Web Template and suppress warnings for the same, these will be reflected as <param > tags in the template definition. Copy the same into your default template 0Query_template and use the same..

Arun

Assigning points is a way of saying thank you on SDN

Answers (0)