cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in excise duty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru if i am creating sales order system giving below warning.i checked in chapter id this material is maintained for chapter id.

Maintain the chapter ID for material 17207081 J_1IMTCHID.how can i correct this errror due to this error excise duty not coming in sales order.

regards

ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have maintained, Chapter ID for below combination-

Material + Plant + Chap Id Material Type + GR ref.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MD,

thanks for reply.

i have checked everything are maintained properly. any other area where we are maintaing this chpater id with material.

or any relation between current date & past date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether u are able to see the chapter id both in J1ID and the material master

Prasad.T.A

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your order creation is after maintainance of Material - Chapter ID combination- am i rite?

if not, now try to create one more order & check. Changes may not get effected.

so try with the new sales order-

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you execute Material and Chapter ID combination in J1ID, first select the material, plant and the chapter id and just drag the mouse to right side. There check "1" is maintained under the tab "Exc.declared".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked in exc indicator that is not maintained.

but i checked for other materials,plant & chapter id combination.that is also not maintained.so for that i have to maintain 1 for exc indicator.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
that is also not maintained.so for that i have to maintain 1 for exc indicator.

Yes certainly. If the excise value to flow in sale order, billing and excise invoice, then maintain 1 as I stated above. Create a new sale order and check

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi