cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete ATP orders visibles only in WUF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I read all the thread about this issue, except I still have some ATP orders in WUF.

I have to delete locations in a test environment. This test environment was copied from production environment. The ATP orders (Sales orders, Purchase requisitions and Purchase orders) were created in Production ECC systems. These systems are not connected to test environment, so all the CIF synchronisation is not working.

I used /SAPAPO/OM16 and /SAPAPO/OM19: there are no orders in Live Cache. The planning version 000 was deleted. I also checked various tables. /sapapo/schedlin, /sapapo/ordadm_h and /sapapo/ordadm_i are empty, as /SAPAPO/POSMAPN. The Bapi can not be used as they are refering to planning version. The programs used for deletion (/SAPAPO/RLCDELETE, /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL and /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER) were used before deleting the planning version, and now they show no results. Table /SAPAPO/MM_DOC has been emptied.

ATP orders are still visible in WUF after all these operations, and locations can not be deleted.

Could anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Alice Michel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alice Michel,

Please check the table /sapapo/vs_sdshp for remaining entries with the order numbers mentioned in WUF. You can run the report /sapapo/vs_cons_check with the flag - shipments - to solve such inconsistencies. The might be vanished from WUF afterwards...

regards,

Michael

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your help. when I ran the program /sapapo/VS_CONS_CHECK and emptied the table /SAPAPO/VS_SDSHP, it was the final point to the whole process. Now the locations are deleted. Thanks a lot.

Alice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run the report /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21. I hope it will be helpful. Also try this transaction: /SCMB/ODM_DELETE.

Please check if some inconsistecy is there in /SAPAPO/POSMAPN.

Thanks,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try the program /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS.

Regards,

Senthilrajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are sometimes orders lying in APO data base which have been already executed.

Try transaction /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL

Use the option Delete both in live cache and database

Might solve your problem

-Regards

Virender