cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in creating combined delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While creating a combined delivery doc for 2 sales orders, system is creating following log and is not creating delivery.

ongText

Detail

Diagnosis

When the system checked whether saving delivery was

permitted, it determined that the requirements stored in

Define Incompletion Procedures for this document do not

allow this subsequent function.

System Response

The system does not permit this subsequent function.

Procedure

o If this message appears during online processing, you

can edit the document by choosing Edit -> Log of

incomplete items.

o If the message appeared during background processing,

you can analyze the problem by regenerating the

delivery.

Any idea that what has happened?

Please repond.

Best Regards,

AI.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some incompletion log is set in OVA2 which is preventing you from creating deliveries. Check in OVA2 what control is set. On the other hand, if you let me know the error message number, I will try to give a suitable suggestion.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah I got it. Actually i have another partner function "Transporter" and make it mandatory on every despatch so thats why it is not allowing me to create combined deliveries.

It means that if i set any field in incompletion log then system wont allow me to create combine deliveries.

Right?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through incompletion log, you can either direct the system to pop up a warning message or error message. If you execute OVA2, you can see a box to give that log as error.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not question of combining the the orders into one delivery.

First of all, system is not allowing you to create the Delivery. If Delivery creation is allowed, then system will look for the criteria like Shipping point, Ship-to-party, due date, route, incoterm etc and if they are same then then those orders will be combined into one delivery.

Here in your case, I feel, your order is incomplete and as per the settings in the Incompletion procedure, system is prohibiting for delivery.

For every field included in the Incompletion procedure, a "Status group" is specified as to where system should prohibit, if that particular field is missing in the document.

Possibly, some field is missing in the order, for which you have choosen the Status group to prohibit delivery creation.

In VA02, Edit > Incompletion log, you will find which field is missing. Enter the field and save, then create delivery.

Answers (0)