cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block for released sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have got one issue. There is a sales order which was created earlier say 15 days back. It went into the credit block at the time of saving it. It was released through VKM3 too.

Now when i change any field in the sales order today, it is going into the credit block. We are not changing any value of any of the item. Just maintaining the Billing block in it or remobving the Billing block.

The number of days maintained in the OVA8 are 182. So as per the standard functionality it should not go into the credit block for any change in the sales order like changing the billling date or changing the billing block.

Can you please let me know what might be the reason for this sales order to go into the credit block..??? Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Vishi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishi

Please check if you have checked the critical fields option.

Credit check against critical fields (fixed value dates)

The indicator controls the critical field check. If the field is selected, the system checks whether critical fields have been changed.

Use

If a check is carried out, the following fields are relevant:

Payment terms

Additional value days

Fixed value date

Note

Use this type of check for sales documents only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have again checked OVA8 settings... Critical Fields is not marked for the respective Credit cntrol area, Risk Cat and Credit Grp.

Again i would like to stress here that once a sales order is released from credit Block. Now in the change mode ie through VA02 if the user changes the billing date and or remove the delivery block sales order is going into the credit block.

No items are added, no price change is done. Moreover no of days since the sales order is created has not exceeded the number of days maintained in OVA8 setting.

Regards,

Vishi...

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Vishi,

I have the same problem, have you perhaps solved it?

Thanks for the help,

Enea

enea.invernizzi @ eptarefrigeration.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishi

This is the standard functionality in SAP that if you change any thing in sales order after credit block release, irrespective of number of days it will again block for credit check.

So, don't worry, it's just standard behavior. Also you can't overwrite it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venkat and Yadav fr your replies..

I dont think its standard behaviour of the system that whenever any change happens the sales order will go into the Credit Block. No. Because i have done lots of test cases with the similar data where a sales order is released from a credit block and now if u change some of the fields like i mentioned in my question the same sales order will not go into the credit block after saving it.

I have checked the respective combination of Credit control area risk category and credit group. The number of days maintained are proper. No issue with that.

Regards,

Vishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check your setting in OVA8 for "critical fields".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please ensure that the number of days maintained for correct combination.

credit control arearisk categorycredit group.

Regards

Venkat