cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Without delete PDP table entry, I want to Order PO in R/3. How can I do it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

I am using SRM 5.5 with Extended Classic Scenario and Plan Driven Procurement(PDP).

My question is: I was unable to create PO with reference PR/RFQ/Manually in R/3.System is giving an error message 'you can order locally(SRM)'. Which material group and Purchasing groups are maintained in PDP table. If I delete this entry I can Order PO in R/3.

Now I don't want to delete PDP table entry and I want to Order PO in R/3. How can I do it?.

Please focuses light on this issue. Highly appreciate.

Regards,

John.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

t160ex and t160pr entry required for pdp.

if you want transfer PR to SRM

before that your PR must have EPRTRANS table entry.

if you have unique sos , you can order in SAP ECC itself.

if you have more thasn one SOS and you dont have a valid SOS in ECC the PR converted into SC by BBP transfer job

and sc will be created and it will be availoable for soucurcing cockput

be specific what is PDP table

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthuraman,

Thanks for your response. I am not asking Plan Driven Procurement (PDP) Settings. My question is, If I setup setting for PDP Table i.e. T160EX and T160PR. I am unable to create a PO in R/3(ECC). It is thronging an error 'you can Order locally'(SRM), because of those two table settings. How can I use both? (PDP and If I want to Order a PO in R/3 also). Waiting for quick response. Really appreciate.

One more help! I have been struggling to setup IPC. Could you please help me to sending some IPC configuration document?

Regards,

John.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you can do in both sides

let me know your scenario too well.

I am in classic scenario

i can create a PR - if i have valid unique source of supply , PO will be created in ECC

If i have more than one source of supply , my PR will get EPRTRANS TABLE ENTRY with EPROFILE updated in EBAN table and my ECC pr wil be transfered to SRM and create a sc and this cart will be in cockpit.

I believe your PR has EPROFILE , thats why you could not create a PO in ECC side.

confirm me.

How to you assign a source of supply for PRs ? I wanted to know. so i can expalin easilyand any jobs you create to create a Auto POS in ECC after assign a source of supplt to your Purchase request.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

Thank you for your reply. Could you please suggest me which table and which filed can I take? Your answer is very precious please explaining more details. Highly appreciate.

Regards,

John.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

once eprofile is set , PO will be created only in SRM right .

so we should determine

when EPROFILE SET FOR PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti/Muthuraman,

Thank you so much for your help. I have awarded points to both of you. With you are suggestion I havenu2019t applied yet, I will try this after some time, once I have done I will let you know the status and If I required further assistance I will mail you.

Regards,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Please try the setting mentioned and revert back.

Reg the points....I cant see those!!!Guess,you have rewarded some one else by mistake!

BR,

Deepti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

Thank you. I have awarded points to you once again.

I will apply this, If I have any problem I will get back you.

Regards,

john.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try resetting the profile indicator once the PR is transferred to the SRM system in the BADI BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT in R/3.

BR,

Deepti.