cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order which automatically creates Stock Transfer Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've the following configuration requirement....

-- A semifinished good SF1 will come to my company plant... (Stock Transfer)

-- This SF1 will get converted to SF2 (another semifinished good) inside my company. As a by-product Scrap S1 will be generated.

-- This SF2 will be transfered to vendor for external processing and producing Finished Good FG.

-- This FG will go to customer directly from the vendor.

My requirement is to create third party sales order for FG which in turn trigger PR->PO for FG. This will trigger a stock transfer for SF2 from plant to vendor. For this it will trigger a stock transfer of SF1 from plant (outside) to plant (my company). All this needs to happen when I save sales order for FG. Once the FG is saved, if I go to MD04 (stock requirements list), it should show stock transfer order for SF1, stock transfer order for SF2.

Now I've created SF1, SF2, S1 and FG in material master. Also created Customer C1 and other necessary details such as organizational units, partners etc.

Also I've created BOM for SF2 which includes SF1 and S1 and another BOM for FG which includes SF2 only.

At this moment when I create a sales order for FG and save (third party sales order), the PR is getting generated for FG. But for further levels of processing is not happening. I know that manually these stock transfers could be done. But I want this to happen automatically when I save the sales order for FG.

Please let me know what would be the ways to configue this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per your thread,

1- SF1 transferred from Plant (P1)- to Plant (P2) - Cab ne mapped through STO Process / Transfer Posting from Plant-Plant(Mov type 301)

2- for this SF1, internal processing will be done in Plant-P2 to convert SF1 into SF2 in resuitl Scrap S1 will generate- Internal Production process (SF1 BOM - SF2 & S1 as child items)

3- Issuing SF2 to Vendor for further processing to convert into FG - Subcontracting Process ( SF2 - Input Material / FG - Output material)

4- Issuing FG directly from Vendor to Customer, based on Customer Order - Third party Order Processing.

As you know, through Configuration its difficult to achieve this. You may need to use the BAPI's to auto trigger these process one after the other. Still you should check feasibility.

Answers (0)