cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO of EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have ERP landscape of DEV, QAS and PRD. Its ECC 6.0.

I have EP landscape as QAS and PRD configured SSO and datasource as beckend ERP QAS and PRD systems respectively

I had an requirement of EP DEV too. I made a system copy of QAS server as EP DEV server and configured it with backend ERP DEV system. I made systems, sld configuration, certificates etc on it.

Now SSO is configured i guess as I am able to login with the backend ERPDEV users. But when I am creating JCO destinations, the message server it is showing of ERPQAS server (As this is copy of EPQAS in which message server is ERPQAS).

I changed the server details, landscape etc in SLD. Still its the same.

Please note that I have installed new EP DEV on same hardware on which EP QAS was installed and working.

My OS is AIX, and DB is Oracle 10.2.0.4 and EP 7.0.

In /etc/services file i had put an entry before while configuring EP QAS with backend ERP QAS which was like this: -

sapms<SID of backend ERPQAS> 3600/tcp

Does it is affect that. I have put the same entry with SID of ERPDEv system.

Since i installed the new EP DEV instances as 02 for JC and SCS for 03. I also tried to do the entry as sapms<SID> 3602/tcp.

But it did not help.

The main issue is while creating JCO connections, it is not taking the new message server details from SLD or system landscape.

I had created EP QAS as system copy of production also. But then this problem did not arise. I changed the details in SLD and it worked.

But it is not working here.

Do we need some other settings if we install 2 Java servers with different SIDs on same server?

Kindly help

Regards,

Tajinder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In you SLD, technical AS abap system contain the information of your ERP DEv system ?

If no pls add it .

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I already did that. SLD has the information about ERP DEV system.

Infact it is the only ABAP system defined in the local SLD of EP DEV

Regards,

Tajinder

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tajinder,

Do you have central SLD or Local SLD on all the EP systems.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have local SLDs for all the servers

Regards,

Tajinder