cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logistics - General---Tax on Goods Movements IndiaBusiness TransactionsExports Under Excise RegulationsTransaction Configuration-----Define Processing Modes Per Transaction

i want to configure new transaction for ARE2 here the standard processing mode is for ARE1 and ARE2 .

where and how to confg. processing mode for new transaction

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you referring abt ARE3?

if ARE2- why you want to configure this transaction? what is the need. would be helpful, if you provide complete requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to assign the develope ARE2 transaction here ....with 4 processing mode create,dispaly,chage,cancel

as i found only for ARE1 & ARE3 the std. processing mode is available.. i need to create same for ARE2

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

again am repeating the same doubt,

What is the need to configure the ARE2 transaction??

As you know,

ARE-1 is mandatory document in Export sales, as per exicse norms. So its developed in Std , Similarly ARE3 for deemed exports.

Moreover, in few CIN programs, these Trasactions are hardcoded. eg: Printing etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

whatever sale is made against ARE2 is excise duty free but i need to keep track of excise duty payable which we will calculate on assessble value in inr if we fail to fullfill the ARE2 export obligation then we have to pay the excise

this need to to keep track of how much duty to pay

Answers (0)