cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T549Q;Period following $ not in table PER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on the YE config for US payroll. We have updated table T549Q for 2010.

While testing we are getting the following error in Time evaluation.

Period following $ not in table PER 201012

Check entries in table T549Q (Payroll Periods)

Person rejected

We have checked T549Q & it is updated correctly. Also the simulation run is fine & we are encountering this error only in time evaluation

Please could anyone advise on the probable reason & solution for this error asap.

Thank you,

Sarika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello Sarika,

Time evaluation has a standard periodic value of monthly '01'. It is recommended not to use a periodic value other than a monthly one. If you do not have entries in tables T549R, T549A then you have to maintain them as well in order to generate periods in T549Q.

You have to make entries in table T549Q for period parameter 01, then the RPTIME00 will run correctly. You can use IMG-Activity 'Personnel Time Management > Time Evaluation > General Settings > Determine Time Evaluation Period'. Please also refer to the online documentation.

Regards,

Manny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manny,

Thanks for the details.

However, we have maintained T549A & T549R in our system. Also T549Q is already updated for period parameter 01. We are still facing the same error.

Thank you,

Sarika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarika

Please maintain the table T549Q for Period Parameter '95' - Monthly for the year 2011 and 2012 and this should resolve your issue.

Hope this helps

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also facing the same prob. In period parameter i dont have any entry "95". All other tables are correctly maintained. Anything else to maintain.

Regards,

Saureb

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member727177
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Manny for your help. I was also facing the same issue while creating payroll control record.

Step 1 - Time Management - Time Evaluation - Determine Time Evaluation Period.

Step 2 - Period have been generated from the year April 2010 to March 2021.

Step 3 - Payroll - India - Basic settings - Payroll Organization - Check Payroll Accounting Area - Create Payroll Area

Step 4 - Payroll area, Payroll period, Earliest retro and save it.

Payroll Control Record created successfully.

Regards,

Asawari Kamble.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I experienced the same problem for all my period parameters that I defined. I process time evaluation for US, Canada and UK and time evaluation was getting the error beginning on 6/1/2011. I checked T549Q for all the period parameters that I use and I had values through 2020 so I could not figure out why I was getting this error.

As it turned out period parameter 01, which must have been delivered with SAP, was only generated to 5/31/2011. I generated the payroll periods for period parameter 01 through 2020 and it solved the issue.