SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTM - wrong shipping point determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Currently we are implementing SAP - GTM (Global Trade Managment functionality ) for our client and I am reletively new to this functionality. While creating one transaction cyles in the SAP system I am facing following problem :

Issue .While creating delivery document against sales contract/sales order through TEW (Traing Execution Workbench),system opens the VL01N screen and instead copying shipping point & delivery date from sales order as it is,it proposes some default shipping point 0001 and wrong delivery date.Due to this system gives error and does not execute the VL01n transaction till the correct shipping point and delivery date is enetered.I checked default value in the user->own data also ,but no value is stored against the parameter id's of these two fields.

Looking forward for valuabel inputs on the above issue.

regards,

Sachin

1 REPLY 1

torben_bk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

OSS note 1872977 changes the TEW, so that the shipping point is taken from the sales order, like normal SD.

/Torben