Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change password since Bex Analyzer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gyus,

I have a problem with the bex analyzer. My users can be change your passwords and they haven´t be able to do this. I have created the authorization but i dont know where i quit this authorization.

Thank you and regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please elaborate your issue.. it is bit confusing..

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please elaborate your issue.. it is bit confusing..

0 Kudos

Hello,

You have given authorisation for SU01 T-Code.

Please cheack again authorisation and disable the SU01 t-Code.

Thanks.

With regards,

Anand Kumar

0 Kudos

I`m looking for tx SU01 but it isn´t in the authorization.

In my authorization are the following tx.

RFC1

RRMX

RRXWS

RRY1

RSAH

RSBOLAP_BICS

RSBOLAP_BICS_CONSUMER

RSBOLAP_BICS_PROVIDER

RSBOLAP_BICS_PROVIDER_VAR

RSFEC

RSMENU

RSOBJS_RFC_INTERFACE

RSOD_BIRM

RSRCI_LOCAL_VIEW

RSR_XLS_RFC

RSWAD

RSWRTEMPLATE

RS_BEX_REPORT_RFC

RS_IGS

RS_PERS_BOD

RZX0

RZX2

SDIFRUNTIME

SM02

SMHB

SRFC

SUNI

SUSO

SYST

SYSU

I don´t know if some of this transaction be able to change the password from Bex Analyzer.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos

Hello

In the authorization object S_TCODE i have the following transaction: RRMX, RSPR*, RSRT

When i have logon in Bex Analyzer i can push the button "Changed Password" and i can modify de password. I want to disabled this button for specific user.

Do you know how do this?

Thank you.

In Sorry for my English.

0 Kudos

Hello,

No you can not disable it. It is default setting . if you create new user then if he login for first time then it will ask for new password.After giving new password , the passsword will be permanent for user.

Beacuse of security reason user has to give new passowrd.

Thanks.

With regards,

Anand Kumar

Edited by: kur5rt on Oct 21, 2009 1:35 PM

0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos

> When i have logon in Bex Analyzer i can push the button "Changed Password" and i can modify de password. I want to disabled this button for specific user.

9 times out of 10 this is a license breach and an audit issue, because your "problem" is that they account is being shared and the system is requesting that the (privately owned) user's initial password or password validity period since the last changes is exceeded, and therefore must be changed.

Also by default, a dialog user's password (which should only be known to that one human person...) can be changed voluntary once per day (on the logon screen, or via transaction SU3).

This is not an error...

Some folks might suggest to you to change the user type to SERVICE, but that will not solve your governance issue, nor the license and auditability aspects.

I suggest that you reconsider your approach.

Cheers,

Julius