cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension of idoc CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE_M03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am new to CRM, can we do an extension to the Idoc: <b>IDOCCRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE_M03</b> please let me know about it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can  any one send me the procedure to extend the basic idoc type CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE_M03

to my mail id lokesh1006@gmail.com ??????????????? as i a facing with the error  ' Action is not possible for generated idoc types ' when i am creating an idoc type .....

Thanks in advance ...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to extend it, you can generate bdoc changes in a new idoctype.

first make the changes (using EEWB f.e.)

then start the BDFG transaction and generate a new idoc structure from the bdoc structure.

--> you can then use this new idoc for integration to external systems in both directions (in- & outbound).

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI michael,

i will appreciate it if U can provided me the detail steps in the makes the changes using EEWB and BDFG transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the EEWB is used to add fields to standard objects. The tool will enhance the system so that the added field can be used in all GUI's and synchronised across all linked systems. Search through this forum on the 'EEWB' topic and you'll already find most answers you need. I believe also some weblogs exists on the topic.

--> the tool is pretty self-evident to use, just start the wizard in transaction eewb and the system will guide you through it.

Once the EEWB is finished, you can use transaction BDFG to generate a new idoc type. select goto>>display available interfaces from the menu, find the interface you want (eg. partners) and click the generate button. The system will ask you for a package, some names for function modules & message types. Generate all in the customer namespace (Z*) and ignore the warning messages of the system. Once generated, the idoc can be used.

--> There's a XIF configuration guide that describes in detail how to configure the system for using the new idoc type.

Michael.

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Can you please send me the XIF configuration guide to me at prasenjit.sharma@gmail.com?

I was trying the generate the IDOC type using BDFG, but there are some unreleased segments inside the IDOC that are creating problem in generating XML schema (transaction we60). Also while generating I got the message saying incosistancies found, and was given options like "Ignore and continue", "remove and continue" and "cancel generation". I tried to remove the inconsistancies but it gives error message saying not permitted in customer system. And then I tried using the option "ignore inconsistancies". Then the problem of unreleased segments come.

I am using "CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE" function module and tried to create the new IDOC type from BDFG transaction.

Regards,

- Prasenjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I faced same kind of problem.

The IDOC CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE_M03 has a status Not Released.

However I noticed that Outbound and Inbound processing of this IDoctype works !

I needed the Rating segments which were not present in the older versions.

Furthermore use of EEWB is working via a wizard. You have to create a customer Package and a customer Function group beforehand. The wizard generates a lot of Code.... 'garbage'... I did not trust what could be all consequences because of all integration matters. Therefore I found a BADI which seems to support Inbound and Outbound mapping. Finally I noticed hat the v03 did what we neeeded.

Deleting of all generated code was supported as well by the EEWB

Message was edited by:

Jack Otten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Would you be able to email me the XIF config guide to kcerpconsulting@gmail.com?

Thanks a lot,

Bin