cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Acitvities, different CIC Profile, Same user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to grant a user authorization to create a certain transaction type in e.g. CIC profile Z01 and is not authorized to create the same transaction type in e.g. CIC profile Z02?

I'm facing this problem because my client wants to be able to work in the new-situation and old-situation as well.

I would really appreciate your help!

Best regards,

Joost Goudriaan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can achieve this by defing 2 business transaction profiles.

Define 2 Business Transaction profiles with different transaction types .

IMG Path: Interaction Center Web Client->Business Transactions->Define Bus Transaction Profiles.

Once Business Profiles are ready then in the IC Web Client profiles under Business Transaction set the appropriate Bus Transaction profile.

Hope you are dealing with IC Web Client,even for Win Client also follow the same approach.

Thanks,

Thirumala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using the Winclient but the solution you provided for the Winclint didn't bring the result we wanted.

I will explain the problem in more detail:

A user with authorization to create transaction types oooo (Contact) and 0001 (Sales Call) is assigned to 2 different CIC profiles.

If this user uses the first CIC profile he/she must be able to create both the above mentioned activities. But if this user uses the second CIC profile he/she only must be able to create transaction type 0000.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Joost Goudriaan

Message was edited by: Joost Goudriaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use Badi CRM_ORDER_AUTH_CHECK to check the authorization based on your criteria.

BR,

Florin

Answers (0)