cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using BAdI BBP_PGRP_FIND for purch.group determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

For normal sc items I'd like to have one single purchasing group being determined during sc creation (by default).

Except for described req. items, the purch. group should be determined using the normal logic based on product category and its logical backend system.

I thought it would be fairly easy to achieve this, but the bad thing is, that when activating BAdI BBP_PGRP_FIND it automatically deactivates the standard logic which would be the one needed in case of described requirements.

So I'm searching how to implement BAdI BBP_PGRP_FIND in a way where I can run the standard purch. group determination logic for described requirement items but to run own new determination logic for all other sc items.

EDIT

In other words:

IF described req.
  do normal standard determination logic
ELSE.
  assign single default purch.org./purch.grp.
ENDIF.

Somebody an idea on this one? Is there a function module / method I can call from within the BAdI to run the standard determination logic?

Thanks for any helpful input.

Renaud

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Me again... after some further investigations I found function module BBP_OM_FIND_SC. It returns a list of found purchasing org. / groups responsible for a specified user, product category and logical backend system.

Hope this helps someone else one day...

Kind regards,

Renaud

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Renaud,

Your thread helped me today 😃 thanks for sharing your solution.

BR,

Diego

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

By the way, how did you specify the "user" parameter ? Im seeing fm: BBP_OM_FIND_SC but I dont know how to test the function.