Did you mean: 

J1IIN

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

experts,

Here i m making a SO - Del - Billing.

After relesing i have found in accounting ,the excise value doesnot match the SO excise value i.e in ED Recovered.But when i post the Excise invoice in J1IIN,I have found the correct excise values that is from SO.

This scenario i have checked in PRD.But when have running the same scenario in QAT i found all documnmets gets correctly posted,Though the other settyings i.e condition record are same in both server ,still there is an error in PRD but not on QAT.

Please suggest me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

solved

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check, whether Rounding off is using in Pricing Procedure against to this Excise Condition types?

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

no there is no any rounding for Excise values in pricing procedure .

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

and i have found the large EXCISE value diffrence in Billing.tell me other than SO ,how the excise values get posted in Billing?

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you know,

in Factory sales, conditions will be copied from SO into billing,

only in Depot sales, Excise conditions copied from Depot excise invoice(J1IJ).

Have you confirmed that the condition types appearing in SO / Billing is same. no other additional condition types exist.

Are you using rebates,if any

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

There is no rebate in SO,This is the Domestic sale,in SO Basic price is 900 n discount 81, BED 65.52, Cess 1.31, Sec 0.66. But i found in Billing ,

BED in EDrecovered 20245.68

Cess in ED recovered 404.91

Sec in ED recovered 202.46.

I am totally get confused how this figures coming in Billing.when SO excise values are different.Please do suggest.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to J1ID, select "Maintain Assessable Value" and check whether any value is maintained for that material. This would have been created after the sale order creation date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

Here i got the thread.i have check the SO in which user has taken two conditios for basic price one is with 900 and one is with 278100,so while crete a billing it take 278100 and claculate the excise .and while creating the Excise invocie in J1IIN it took the 900 for excise calculation. so how do i correct this? shall i reverse tha all documnets?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes if you want the duty to be calculated on 900, then, you have to cancel the excise invoice, billing document and reverse PGI. Redo the process

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you very much