SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction EL40 / EL41

former_member221838
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need help with transaction EL40. Any documentation would be useful.

Basically I have created few installations with multiple devices attached to it. Now I need to assign street root sequence for those devices so that it will update entries in table ELWEG. It would be of great help if you provide me complete steps to maintain street root for particular MRU (including adding new device/modifying/deleting).

-

Kind Regards,

Nikhil J.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go through the documentation available at help.sap.

Prerequisites

Installations and corresponding devices have been allocated to the meter reading unit.

IMG PATH:

Device management ® Meter reading ® Meter Reading Organization ® Street route. Enter a meter reading unit and choose Street route ® Maintain.

Note

If you want to specify a shared street route for several meter reading units, enter the main meter reading unit.

The Maintain street route dialog box appears. On this screen, all devices are under the top node Devices not allocated to a street route.

3. Allocate all devices from the top node to the bottom node Devices allocated to the street route.

4. To change the route or to allocate devices to a route:

1. Select either an object, a node or a block.

2. Position your cursor on the item selected.

3. Choose Edit ®

Reassign.

4. Save the street route.