cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to upload Delivery address number to all the users at once?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one suggest me how to upload the delivery address number to all the users at once in the SRM system, is there any report or any program available for it. This is SRM 4.0 version.

On the other side I have one more issue , we have our Org structure Build in the fashion as below

Root--> Company code-> Plants-> cost center -> users.

So now I have to upload a new 2000 users to different cost center org units.

But for that I need to identify the which user has to be assigned to which cost center org unit.So I would like to identify the current description of the Cost center and respective org unit number of it.

Meaning I would like to download only those cost centers and respective org unit numbers.

But while downloading from HRP1000, i get all the org units like company code, vendor org units, and plant org units and etc--- into that excel report.

Is there anyother way where I can only download the Cost center org units.

Please help me on this issue.

Regards

SrujanK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can assign the Delivery address to all users at the higher level in PPOMA_BBP transaction under attribute. Select the delivery address attribute and assign the address number. Make it inherited.

Once the Delivery address is assigned at higher level, It will be inherited to all the down users.

Thanks

Girish