Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in PO due to QM Procurement Key

former_member184595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am trying to create a PO from PR,it is giving error message that " Define QM Procurement Key(material) ".

Please let me know how to define QM Procurement Key for the material '1220-34567' and how to resolve this issues.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Go the QM view on the material master and ensure that the QM procurement active box is ticked and that you assign a QM control key in order to control the procurement process. You will also need to maintain a QM info record for the material, vendor and plant combination in transaction QI01. Once this is completed you can create the PO.

Just remember to set inspection type 01 to active on the material master if you would like to automatically create inspection lots on GR for blocked materials.

Regards,

Roderick

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

click QM proc. activee under procurment data in material master of material '1220-34567' and define desired Key .

Cheers

former_member184595
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roderick,Shyam,Rahul,Lisa, I have awarded points to all of you(but very late. I think Better late than never . ). I am marking this thread as Answered. Thanks to all of u guys for ur suggestion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

- Maintain some value (The best would be SAP STD "0000") at the field "QM Control Key" in QM view of material master for this material - plant combination.

- Create Q - Info Record for this Material-Vendor-Plant combination.

The error must disappear.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may have to go to MM01 to be able to maintain the QM control key. We just had this issue today when trying to create an STO. The supplying plant had the QM control key and the receiving plant did not. I was not able to add the QM control key from MM02 but was able to copy it from the supplying plant to the receiving plant using MM01.