Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Changing the 'Organize Entries' iview

Hello all,

I've received a request to make two changes to the 'Organize Entries' option of the Portal Favorites iview. They want me to remove the 'Details' option from each of the links shown in 'Organize Entries'. They also want me to make it so that you cannot click on the link and browse to where the link points while in the 'Organize Entries' iview.

I'm sure that this can be done by working with the layout set that the 'Organize Entries' iview uses. However, I can't find the 'Organize Entries' iview. If I find that, I'm sure that I can find the layout set that's being used.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks!

-Stephen Spalding

Web Developer

Graybar

replied

Hi Stephen,

as mentioned above, you only need to create a iView from PAR file com.sap.km.cm.navigation.

In the parameter <b>Layout Set</b> you have to enter your modified my_LinkListExplorer. In the parameter <b>Path to Initially Displayed Folder</b> and <b>Path to Root Folder for Navigation</b> you would need to mention the folder where the links should be saved. If the links should be saved user specific (every user can see only his own links) the parameter entry can look like "/alias/userhome/<user.id>/mylinks", if not it can be something like "/documents/mylinks".

After creating the iView integrated in a new role (in order to not change a SAP role)

Hope this helps,

Robert

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question