cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy creation: Query string not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1) When i am trying to create an HTTP Destination i am getting the following error .

/sap/xi/engine/?type=entry Query string not allowed .

2) For RFC LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI we can use the same Program id or we should use different programid (LCRSAPRFC-UCQ or SAPSLDAPI_UCQ)

I am gettiong the registered program id by going to SMGW - Logged on clients - TP name

Regards

Kiran Kumar.P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran ,

1) When i am trying to create an HTTP Destination i am getting the following error .

-

> Perfectly fine....hit enter and proceed it will accept

2) For RFC LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI we can use the same Program id or we should use different programid (LCRSAPRFC-UCQ or SAPSLDAPI_UCQ)

--->yeah different program id's..

Regards ,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

When u got this message Query String Not allowed ..... Just Press Enter and SAVE it

This is not any Error message...Just Info only

Regards

Abhijit

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran Kumar,

-->It is not an error message, it is an warning message you can ignore the message by clicking the enter button.

-->For the two RFC destinations of Type T you need to maintain the two different program Id's.

-->refer the above blog which was given venkat for more information regarding Program id's.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

for this the following might help you.

and for your second question u have to use two different program ids. for further information refer the following blog:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417700)ID0644655650DB10987230093689846633End...

Regards

Venkat