cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create rows intable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a web service integrated and dragged and dropped the request node on the screen.

The node contains a strucutre, hence it is shown as table on screen.

When I execute, I do not see any rows. How to create 1 by default.

And depeniding on requirement, user would add the rows. How to create defualt row and create new row on button click.

I tired to use Tablename.rowname.instanceManager.addInstance(1); but it did not work.

Please help me!!!

Regards,

Aditya Deshpande

Edited by: Aditya Deshpande on Oct 21, 2009 7:33 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you need to create a table subform, next the row subform with the fields within. Set your table subform content to flowed (Subform - Object - Content). Mark your row subform to repeat for each data item (Object - Binding tab). Set true MIN count and value 1 and set init value true and init value 1 (or any other reasonable number:)). That should be a good start, regards, Otto

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Describe what you´ve done son far.

As I mentioned earlier you need to:

- use the appropriate subform structure, flowed content and repeat subform for each data item

- you need to have selected mincount on row = 1

- you need to use the dynamic form in SAP (enabled in WD) or work outside SAP in LCD

- you need to place a button with the script working with the row subform instance manager

If you omit anything on this list, it won´t work

Your LCD version is ok, I use the same one, that is not a problem.

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Otto,

I was susccessful.. There was error from my side.. I believe we were adding to this thread at the same time.... wanted rremove the unneccesary comment ))

thanks a lot.

Regards,

Aditya Deshpande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

This only works for dynamic PDF forms. You can easily check this in Designer Preview (under Edit -> Form properties -> Preview). For the runtime it is also important. Most of the times it is a dynamic PDF but for example if you use an FP-based print program.

Regards,

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am able to create the table

thanks a lot ))))))

Regards,

Aditya Deshpande

Edited by: Aditya Deshpande on Nov 20, 2009 10:24 AM