cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Creation between PI to Service Registry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

We have just some time back installed PI 7.1 server on AIX 6.1 with Oracle database.

So its under implementation phase,Issue is when we are performing following steps:

1) Open Integration directory.

2) Open folder SOAP_RFC_AMDS

3) Open the object shown below:

4) Go to menu item u201CSender Agreement -> Publish in SRu201D

We are getting error :

"Could not establish connection to service Registry,Configure connection to Service Registry in Netweaver Administrator".

Please suggest how can I configure this to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Shivam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before start using the Service registry,you must fconfigure the UDDI server and set destinations to the UDDI server .

useing NetWeaver Administrator we can finish the process

NetWeaver Administrator choose SOA Management -->chnical Configuration -->stination Template Management.

find below link,follow the procedure..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/46/94dd02c7b915ebe10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

To configure UDDI, As per document when I go to nwa->Configuration management->Infrastructure

I do not find option UDDI Server Configuration, Roles SERVICES_REGISTRY_READ_ONLY and the UDDI role UDDI_Tier1,

SERVICES_REGISTRY_READ_WRITE and the UDDI role UDDI_TierN also do not exist in my system.

Please suggest.

Shivam

Edited by: Shivam Mittal on Oct 21, 2009 3:06 PM

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

UDDI server as part of the application server in an SAP NetWeaver system. When you installed PI,its come up with UDDI server internally.Using NetWeaver Administartor we configure UDDI server.

read document once again,i think UDDI server available,may be u missed soem thing

Regards,

Raj